Monday, 7 April 2014
March Beauty Faves 2014 ♥
So since I haven't had the time to film a March Beauty Faves video, I thought I'd post about the products I've been absolutely loving the past month since moving to Korea.
These are those makeup items I've used during almost every makeup routine - you know, those products you just know you will buy a new one of when you run out. The funny thing is that not all the items are Korean, as opposed to what I thought my faves would consist of! Curious?
Here they are:
- Makeup Forever High Definition Pressed Powder (been using this every time I go on TV)
- MAC Dipdown Gel Eyeliner (soft, warm chocolate brown for everyday)
- Innisfree Skinny & Jumbo Dualcara (I loove the skinny side for my tiny bottom lashes - if I repurchase I'll be getting the Skinny by itself)
- L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara (absolutely fool proof and amazing volume and curl)
- Napoleon Set Gloss-and-Go Duo Lip Stain and Gloss in Venice Beach (the clear gloss is soo gorg and leaves lips looking super luscious, stain colour is beautiful too but settles into your liplines after a few hours - requires touchups)
- Clio Professional Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner in Gold Shine No.12 (waterproof, foolproof, gorgeous colour for under the eyes)
- Nars Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Rue Bonaparte (perfect nude colour for rimming the waterline to make eyes look brighter and bigger - lasts fairly well)
- Aritaum Tear Liner Duo in No. 2 Gold (has crayon and glitter liner end - if you watch my videos you'll have seen this a lot)
- Essence Metal Glam Blush in 01 Glam-Me (the most beautiful glowy light peach-orange cream blush that blends beautifully and gives you a natural healthy shine)
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in #2 (long-wearing, natural silk finish)
- Nature Republic Botanical Eye Primer (I love how light and blendable this is - replaced my UD Primer Potion)
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand (all of you guys know I love this. It's the only thing that completely obliterates my dark circles)
- Banila Co CC Cream: Whitening Moisturizing Color Control Base SPF30+ (I use this as a whitening and sun-protection base underneath my foundation to brighten my skintone)
So there you go!
What are some of your current makeup faves? Any products you'd recommend me to try here in Korea? :)